I am an artist in the Phoenix area and I focus on
ceramic mosaics and mixed media art. I specialize in custom indoor and outdoor
wall design, creative handmade ceramic tile, corporate identity art, and unique
art for both business and residential settings.
For the past ten years, I have been involved in a number of
public art projects in the Phoenix area. Recently I have been
transitioning from public art to private sector art for business and
residential locations. With my public art experience, I have gained knowledge
in complex design and technical installation of large scale, outdoor projects. I
am interested in using these skills as well as my creative aesthetic to create
new large and small, interior and exterior designs.

Corporate Identity Art is a term I recently came up with to
describe unique mixed media works that I create using objects from the business
to make the art with. The best examples of this are the pieces that I made for
Musicology, a children’s music studio in Scottsdale. For their lobby, I created
artwork out of the instruments that children use in their classes, such as,
cymbals, xylophones, triangles, and drums.Another example is how I created a sign for my yoga studio
translating the logo into handmade ceramic tile.
I'm passionate about my work and am interested in assisting you
with any residential or commercial art design projects you may have. I would love to hear
your ideas and needs and get started on my next project with you. Take a look around my
blog to learn more about my style and to see more of my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment