Friday, August 28, 2026

Art News from Heidi Dauphin 8/2026

 

 
Hello Friends

The Collectionists is open and ready for viewing!

Here are the details to mark in your calendars and Save the Dates

THE COLLECTIONISTS
Heidi Dauphin and Laura Spalding Best
Vision Gallery

10 E Chicago St., Chandler, AZ
Aug 22 - Nov 7
Opening Reception: Friday, Sept 11, 6-8pm
Closing Party: Saturday, Nov 7, 3-5pm


 


And this coming Tuesday, Sept 1, from 12-12:30pm
I will give a short talk at
The Chandler Museum
(not Vision Gallery)
300 S Chandler Village Dr. 
Collecting and Gathering: The Art of a Collectionist
I will be talking about 4 of my collections
and the history of why I collect these items.
This talk is free and open to the public



 
I don't want to give away too many surprises before the Opening Reception, but I know many of you who read this email are not local. I will tease you with some install shots and hope that this entices you to see the show. Of course, everything requires closer observation! If you are out of town and ever wanted to see my work, come to Phoenix! This is the show I want you to see, and I would love to share this with you. If you are local and can't make the events that I have listed, text me and let me know when you want to visit. I will try to make time to meet you there.
There are 2 interactive pieces in the show.
I have the Community Penny Wall and
Laura has the Trading Post
If you would like to donate a penny to the wall and you will not make it to Phoenix/Chandler, you can send me your penny and the event that happened to you in the year of your penny. PLEASE make the act of choosing a penny and the year a random act! The piece of paper to write your date and event on is 1/2" x 3 1/2". If you don't know my address, you can send your penny and event to:
Vision Gallery
Penny Wall
10 E Chicago St.
Chandler, AZ 85225
I also have 5 pieces that have hide and seek or matching games within them. 
Plan to spend some time when you visit,
And plan to visit more than once!
The Penny Wall and Trading Post will continue to change throughout the exhibition.
The Bread Tag Calendar Quilt (not pictured in this email) will also continue to grow....

Thank you for your continued support from near and far!


To see more about my work
follow me on Instagram (This is where the most current updates are)
and check out my website and blog! (website is under construction at the moment)

 
@HeidiDauphin
Heidi's Website
Website
Email
Instagram
Copyright © *2026 Heidi Dauphin, Artist
All rights reserved.



My email, blog, and website are:
heididauphin@gmail.com
www.heididauphin.blogspot.com
www.heididauphin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment